Thanks for having me here today, Leta.
I’m Jocelyn Dex. Araya’s Addiction, an erotic paranormal romance, is my debut short novel. It features “Sempires”, a species of female demon that require semen to survive.
I’m here to share five fantastic things with you. It’s really difficult for me to pick only five but I’ll give it a shot.
Five Fantastic Things
- Fantastic Lazy Activity: Cuddling with my puppies. If you have cuddle puppies, you understand. If you don’t, you’re missing out. Yes, I’m always covered in fur but it’s worth it.
- Fantastic Food: This is a tough choice but I’ll go with spinach enchiladas. When done right, they are the yummiest things ever. I could probably eat them every day and not get sick of them.
- Fantastic Place: Holbox, Mexico – I am a huge lover of tropical vacation spots. Especially spots off the beaten path that aren’t swarming with tourists. Holbox is laid back. You either walk everywhere or drive a golf cart or best of all, chill in a hammock under a palm tree.
- Fantastic Relaxation Activity: Drinking beer! Kidding. Yoga. It’s amazing and I highly recommend it. I need to get off my butt soon and do some.
- Fantastic Thing to Think About: My stories. I love the time before I drift off to sleep, when the characters from my stories take over my mind and show me what else they want to do.
What things do you find fantastic?
I’m offering a $5 Amazon gift card to one person (U.S. & Canada).
Araya’s Addiction Blurb
When Kean wakes up naked, collared and locked in a cell, he knows thinking with his dick has finally gotten him into trouble. Kean, part Incubus, enjoys scorching and frequent sex. One night, he finds himself a prisoner forced to help a Sempire rescue her daughter from certain death.
To gain his freedom, Kean must provide Araya with his semen to save her life, but she refuses it, even though the lust between them is undeniable. Determined to escape and to help Araya, Kean ups the stakes and forces Araya into a situation that makes it impossible for her to continue refusing him. Feeling betrayed, Araya enacts a scheme to get Kean out of her life. Her best laid plans may awaken emotions that will bind them to each other forever.
Here’s where you can find me on the web. I’d love it if you’d like me, fan me, follow me, etc. Ha. Being a new author, I could use the love.